Saturday 26 February 2011

Just a thought!

It was half term this week and hubby has been away so the kids and I invaded my parent's house for a few days, which took the pressure off. We had a great and muddy time, which was fab, but the Little Boy Blue still insisted on waking at about 5am every morning ready for the day! Hence I have been facing each day with an accompanying foggy head til about lunchtime when the clouds lifted and I was able to feel more awake. So at the back of my mind is the fact that I haven't done any art work towards my next involvement in an exhibition at the end of May, and I am getting twitchy about it. But I have just been too tired at the end of the day to get the motivation up to get some done.

BUT this morning I was thinking about my next piece and I realised that by actually thinking about it, I have been processing thoughts towards the final outcome anyway~so I HAVE been working~even if it is only in my head!!!

YAY! YAY! YAY!

So I am a bit happier about the situation now!
Well time for luch so the kids keep telling me, so tata 4 now!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent done anything towards mine yet either! Its ages yet, I will give you a nudge when i start to panic!

    ReplyDelete