Wednesday 10 February 2010

Beginnings.

Well, so far I am very pleased with myself for designing my blog page! I have also been anticipating doing lots of arty stuff since the weekend but this has not happened so far, although I did have fun taking pictures this afternoon of all my old letters from friends during my university years to put on my page as you see it! Rather pleased with the result too, I might add! But no 'real' art as I have just been rather busy! My art journey currently has me exploring what exactly is my niche.I feel that I have been too scared for so long to actually try stuff for fear of getting it wrong, and I want to get out and break free from that so I think that is where I am starting from at the moment.
So watch this space!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog land!! Any letters from me there??? You make them look so pretty. I am avoiding going through several rather large boxes of letters.... I look forward to seeing some of your creations. By the way, I am flattered to be posted in your creative inspirations links! TTFN! Emily xx

    ReplyDelete