Tuesday 16 February 2010

Half Term.

Well, we have just got back from a trip to the inlaws and although good to be away, I am glad to be back! Our little 10 month old, Little Boy blue was also noticibly joyous to be back too, bless him! I was very excited to receive my first comment on my blog, many thanks Em, and although I did try to put a responding comment, it didn't seem to appear so I guess I still have many things to learn about the land of blog!!! (Oh and by the way, yes some of the letters were from you!!) Ah, yes! Uploading photos onto each post would be the other thing I am not so sure about yet too! So any advice would be much appreciated!!! :o)!

My next artisitc venture is coming up on 6th March at Holy Trinity church, Tewkesbury, where I am going to show three of my large paintings and hopefully a few smaller ones! I am quite excited about this as there will be the opportunity to sell some work too, so I had better get cracking on the smaller pieces especially! I will tell you all about it! Well, the dear hubby is having a bit of trouble keeping our two older ones quiet while Little Boy blue takes a nap, so I had better go and assist! Many thanks for your visits to my ramblings! Have a great half term! xxx

1 comment:

  1. It was so lovely to see you all yesterday! I bet you had a giggle reading all those old letters! I did write some duff things sometimes- most embarrassing eh? LOL!!

    You'll be a pro blogger in no time! :o)

    ReplyDelete