Friday 7 January 2011

Puddle Hopping!


So, Little Boy Blue needs to burn off his extensive energy if he's to have a decent night's sleep then! We figured as much! So yesterday in the trend of starting new things at the beginning of a new year, I decided that I must start taking him to a toddler group on a regular basis~and he loved it! Woke up at 7am this morning so it seemed to do the trick. So this morning's activity was puddle hopping! Which he also loved!! In his Woody wellies! Which he also loved!! Thankfully we didn't get too wet as it wasn't raining too much and we were out longer than I expected. So let's hope he sleeps solidly tonight too! Last night's sleep did me the world of good~managed to clean the kitchen and loo floors this morning! Now that's progress!


Have a great rainy day!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaah! He has certainly grown up since we saw him in the summer! I was quite surprised when we saw him the other week by how much he had developed since then. Isn't it silly how one can easily forget that kids grow up?! Glad you had fun in the puddles. It's the simple things that make life grand I reckon! :o)

    ReplyDelete