Thursday 19 May 2011

What's new?

It seems like an age since I last wrote on here! I have been busy with life, kids and getting work ready for a show with the Tewkesbury Artdepot group called Cheltenham Open Studios which is from 4th ~12th June at All Saints Church, Cheltenham. I think I am nearly ready for it thankfully so that is a relief. Just got to do the final little bits and then all should be set to go!! (Just mustn't forget to take individual photos of my work this time!!!)


I also must show you this lush basket that my lovely friend Kerry gave me the other week!!! I have been after one of these for years and just mentioned it to her in conversation and she said she had some spare and I could have one!!! Thank you so much Kerry!! I love it!!! Just got to figure out what lovely things would like to have it as their home!!

Watch this space for news on the impending show!!

Have a great evening.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment