Thursday 30 June 2011

Playtime!

Well, hubby was away last night so I took the opportunity to have an arty playtime once the kids were all in bed! I started by painting four canvases which I am preparing for our craft table at 'Sparkle'~our church's ladies' conference, in November. Once they were done, I decided to have a play in my art journal.

And here is the result!


Quite pleased with it myself!!!


Not bad for a bit of a messy fabric, paper and stuff doodle!!!

And now, time to stop playing and go and collect the little girl who has just been having her taster morning at BIG school!!! Eeek!

Bye for now.
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see you experimenting with your art. Was it fun? Can't believe E is nearly ready for BIG school! How did that happen?? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH!!! I have somehow worked out how to get my login details to work on the comments again! Now all I have to do is work out what I did to make it work..... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh I have just managed to put a comment on another post! Maybe it willwork for this too! it would be great if i could actually reply to folk on here! Here goes...

    ReplyDelete