Friday 15 July 2011

Wings inpiration.

Ooh! Oooh! I like!!!

After watching Donna Downey's 'Inspiration Wednesday ' this week (July 13th entry) I decided to have a play. And this is what I came up with! I am trying to push the boundaries in my artwork at the moment and want to try out new ideas and go further in my experimenting. I find this process quite daunting as I don't like to make mistakes but I know it is the only way I will grow in my work so I know I must just go for it!

And so far, thankfully, I am liking it!



Have a great weekend! It is painting the little girl's bedroom weekend in our house and I am very excited!!!

Bye for now!
xxx

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are enjoying your creativity & spreading your wings! It's good to see. Have fun decorating the bedroom. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are quite different from the colours you usually use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are quite right Jo, but I was thinking after I had finished it that I quite liked the combination, myself. Nice to try something I don't usually do. :o)

    ReplyDelete