Thursday 14 May 2015

Keep on Journeying.

Hello Lovelies! Isn't time flying by as always! It has been a while since my last post and our Art Exhibition! I am thrilled to say that it went very well, with lots of lovely feedback and some great contacts made for future events which is very exciting!

Life is crazy around here as always, and juggling family, home and artwork is a fragile balance! It has taken me a while to get back into painting since the show, due to the Easter Break (which we spent in DISNEYLAND PARIS!!!!!It was sooo good!!) and the fact that I was feeling rather burnt out from putting all the time and effort into preparing and making work and having the exhibition. I forgot how much emotional energy goes into doing these things!

Thankfully I have got my inspiration and motivation back and am so thrilled with my latest beautiful girl!!  She is now my favourite!!!Maybe its due to the place from which she emerged~from me learning that as I let go and open up my heart again to letting Love flow and heal, I am fuelled again to carry on!

Loving the journey-(even the bits I am out of my comfort zone) is so hard to do sometimes isn't it?!

I have also some really exciting news too-I have contacted a printer who can print my images onto a range of products!!! Soooo excited!!! So far, we are in the preliminary stages, but once I have figured out which designs and products to use, I will be stocking them in my Shop and on my Facebook page!!! So watch this space!!! So excited!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay inspired!
xxx 

Love and Beauty surrounded her
Samples of my artwork on products!!! Eeek!
And me, modelling my bag!!

1 comment:

  1. Exciting times! I love your latest painting very much. Well done!

    ReplyDelete