Monday 19 January 2015

Wooden Wings and a Dress on a Canvas.

My friend Jo came up to me the other day and asked me if I would like a pair of wooden wings she was getting rid of.  Of course the answer was a 'yes!' as I love wings! I wasn't sure where I would put these wings but I was sure I would find somewhere perfect! 

Over the weekend we celebrated my Father in Law's 80th birthday in Stratford. The family had booked a beautiful house for the weekend and we all had a lovely time.  The house itself is owned by  photographer, Danielle King and apart from being a gorgeous house, what struck me most was the artwork she had displayed round the house. It bought such personality to the home and really made an impression on me- I want the artwork I create to make an impression on the people who view it too!
 
So, today I am thankful for:
*Family gatherings
*Cousins playing
*Wooden wings
*Creative inspiration
*The courage to experiment and to make a statement
*Celebrations

My wooden wings






No comments:

Post a Comment